Facts: Krieger Digital operates all individual online furniture stores of the Krieger Group via a central store platform. In order to make the agility and simultaneity of the coordination of all brands and languages future-proof and to reduce the maintenance effort of the Node.js framework used so far, we are currently working on a new frontend system based on REACT. In this way, we want to decentralize the frontends in the important places.
Period: 2020 – current
- Improve loading times of online stores especially for mobile access
- Integrate REACT architecture and microservices
- Further expand competitive position
- Implementing the new technology into the existing system while keeping the store up and running
- Building flexible and efficient frontends powered by microservices
- Stabilizing and maintaining the system in the background to keep REACT up and running
To develop interchangeable, extensible and segmentable user interfaces, we need to merge these two components:
– the redesign with microservices with
– the conversion from Node.js to REACT.
Microservices are designed to ensure two things: On the one hand, centralized and simultaneous control of all interfaces. On the other hand, the individual customization of single frontends. To achieve this, we need to:
- Replace the previous monolith with a more gentle microservice architecture
- Integrate these microservices into the new ERP
To implement a more responsive, user-friendly framework for single-page applications with REACT, we need to:
- Develop a modern panel in combination with the microservices in order to
- Permanently reduce resource and maintenance investments
You are a full stack frontend developer and familiar with the verticalization of microservice architectures? Then add your manpower and expertise to our skills pool!